Pages

1/14/2016

Book Club Thursday

Today I am linking up with Victoria and Sarah and wanted to share some of my favorite books from 2015 and some books that are on my list for 2016.

Favorite Books of 2015
The Finishing School by Valrie Woerner
Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
The Nesting Place by Myquillyn Smith
Jaded by Varina Denman
Justified by Varina Denman
**Jaded and Justified are both 99 cents for a limited time through Kindle and iTunes**


Reading List for 2016
#GirlBoss by Sophia Amoruso
Eight Hundred Grapes by Laura Dave
One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp
Simply Tuesday by Emily P. Freeman
For the Love by Jen Hatmaker




                                                                          
                                                                                                      

1 comment:

  1. Did you love Me Before You? I cried so much when I read it that I felt like I had lost Will, too. Crazy, I know haha! Thanks for linking up with us today!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top